Each occupant must fill out an application for the desired property. Please see below for policy and application information. Contact Julie Maager at 920-328-5191 with further questions.
- Rental Agreement: The duration of your rental agreement is fixed and specified in the lease. Any early termination or extension must be discussed with the property manager.
- Security Deposits: Your security deposit cannot be used to pay last month’s rent or any other month’s rent.
- Pets: Animals are only allowed with prior approval of the property management company. Whitney lofts requires a fee per pet, per month. The pet must be under the care and control of you at all times. Pets may not be left alone in any common areas or on the grounds. Barking will not be tolerated and will be considered a nuisance to other residents.
- Vehicle Parking: Only approved and operational vehicles in designated areas are allowed. Please consult your rental agreement for more details.
- Utilities: Please contact Wisconsin Public Service at 800-450-7260 upon moving in to notify them of your new residence. You can also visit their website here.
- Rent can be paid through the resident portal, check by mail, or through WIPS payments for cash.
- Checks are subject to a convenience fee. Place your name and property address on the check to ensure that you are properly credited with rental payment. Please mail payment to: PO Box 458. De Pere, Wisconsin 54115
- If a rent check is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), all charges including NSF, late and posting fees will be charged to you.
- We also offer WIPS payments, available to tenants who would like to pay by cash. A WIPS payment is subject to a fee per transaction.